Sunday, April 3, 2011

Children Worshipping

This morning, I had the joy of running sound for the children's worship service at my church.  I used to do this all the time, but I've stepped away for a while now and let others take care of things for me lately.  This morning was the first time in months that I was up there.  I had forgotten how much fun it can be to worship with kids.  They have so much energy and absolutely no shame.  Adults need to take a cue from kids.  We shouldn't be afraid to just let it all go and completely worship God with all that we are, regardless of who is around us and how they might make fun of us.  How much joy would be ours if we unabashedly worshipped God with everything that's within us?

It was a great time and I loved just watching them dance and listening to them shout the lyrics to the songs. If you haven't been to the children's service at your church, I recommend trying it once...but you have to participate :)  And if you're church doesn't have a quality children's program, come try mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment